Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Now Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming


The last couple months have been rather crazy. November lead to a much-needed break, and as is often the case, December found me busy with familial obligations. The beginning of January saw me with a 103 degree fever and a Nyquil-induced-coma, but once again I am here and doing what I do.

Future plans of the blog are to put out a post per week, with several more or less worked out and waiting in the wings at the moment. Lately, my attention has been diverted heavily into Grand Heresy business, with very exciting things going on. My fever-addled delirium brought about a handful of new ideas and solutions to some long-standing bugs for Band of Bastards. Writing, re-writing and editing continues to be an all-consuming task, but we are making our way through. This is the hour when discipline for the subject becomes of utmost importance. Meanwhile, my list of "one day" projects sits a mile long, tempting me with their puppy-eyed promises of fun and creativity. I must resist. I will resist.

We will see this book finished.

In other news, the first drafts of some cover ideas have been floating around recently including one mock-up that I'm rather proud of. Whether it is the direction we will go in is yet to be scene, but I rather like it regardless. More on that later.

For now, we are back to our regularly scheduled programming of rambling insights and RPG related dev commentary and development.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment